22 October 2012

New work with the brush - and brush-pen.

Work In Progress: 'Charlie Russell No. 3'
24x30", acrylic on canvas.
Brush-pen sketch: 'Two Women'.
One pen to do all these different lines and filling-in? Amazing. And it cuts the usual drawing time by half.

A fast sketch in ink and chalk of a glass head wearing a hat by Dorothy Biddle, in her recent retrospective exhibition at Althorpe Gallery, Leamington Spa.


A brush-pen drawing of some sketchbooks, from an exhibition flyer. I have one black brush-pen, one grey and one dark violet. I have been hoarding ink for years and I'm very happy to have started to use it.
 I am currently building up a body of work for exhibition. I am also seeking commissions for portraits and other freelance art work. Please get in touch with any ideas: pete @ petewiseman.co.uk

Thanks for viewing and reading ;)

No comments: